23 February 2006

It's been ten years, maybe more, since I first set eyes on you.

I dislike it a little bit when people who haven't even talked to me think I am a certain way, or a certain kind of person. I know, I do it to them, too... but still. That's okay. They can think I am a weirdo, and they can hate me. She's the one who fucked up. She should get over it, and herself, and learn to deal with life. I haven't messed anything up for anybody. It is not my fault that the most wonderful boy in the world picked me after she treated him badly. Also, we're perfect together. It doesn't matter if she can't see that. She's unimportant.

I'm getting more comfortable with this whole situation. A couple of weeks ago I wasn't sure if I could handle it, but it's just a big change, and I'm not good with change. I've had a lot of changes, lately. It feels as though my life has been turned upside down. This one, though, is for the best. I've loved him for so long... it still feels like it can't possibly be real, but I am starting to realize that it is, and it's a wonderful feeling.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?