09 February 2006

And the talking leads to touching, and the touching leads to sex, and then there is no mystery left.

As right as this seems, I still can't believe this is happening. I feel like I'm in a dream, in a play, in a movie. Everything is too perfect. Maybe it's okay, because everything else about my life is fucked up.

That boy left me with so many issues. I didn't even realize until this perfect one came along. I spend my days fretting over whether or not I'm ready for this, about whether or not this is all a farce, about what will happen later on, about breaking up. There's no reason for me to worry... I know all this is a long way off. He likes me, I like him, it's all okay. I should just chill. Relax and enjoy myself. Nothing lasts forever, we need to make the best of the time we have.

I miss him, but I'm glad to have a night to myself. I think it will help me calm down and stop worrying so much that he will get sick of me, even when he says he won't. Maybe I'll also stop worrying that things are moving too fast, even though they're sort of really not.

I'm glad that things have turned out so wonderful. Other things may be fucked up right now, but I know that he is there for me and I will get through it.

Comments:
howd this turn out
 
Well.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?