11 January 2006

There must be a reason for all the looks we gave and all the things we never said before.

There's lots of fear, but it's not coming out. I can feel it but it's just hiding, resting, and I can't be nervous around you. I'm so confident when I'm with you, and I've never been that way before. I get butterflies when you're around, but they are the easiest thing to ignore. It's so easy to be me, that is almost overwhelming by itself.

We have the best times, there's no use denying it. We have fun and nothing has changed. Things might even have gotten better, and less awkward, now that it's all come out. We can even talk about how crazy that other girl is, and it's not uncomfortable. It's just right. It all feels so right. I can see this happening, and I am excited. I am glad.

I can't believe things were ever hard. This is all so easy. Everything is falling into place, everything is working out. It may be slow, but things are moving in what feels like the right direction. I feel wonderful every time I think about it. I cannot wait for each time I am going to see you, and when you arrive I have to hold myself back from running out to you. I see you and I beam, I glow and I know it and I don't care. I'm sure everyone knows and that doesn't bother me anymore. Because I love you. That's all that matters.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?