05 December 2005

Just let her go, fall away and I will catch you.

It's been so long since I've had a day this bad. Everything got to me. I was such a terrible mess by the end of the night. Every mistake was the worst thing ever, and I felt horrible. Every dumb thing I said seemed amplified to the entire world, and I couldn't hide that it was like that.

It's too much. I have to many troubles. Family, friends, love, housing, food, work, life... it's all getting to me. I can usually take it. I can handle my troubles and still seem functional for the majority of the day. Today was not such a day, I couldn't take it. I almost started crying when I was talking to my friends, but I didn't. I couldn't. I don't cry in front of people. Same way I don't sing.

It's just so hard. I want to fix everything, make it right, but I also want to ruin my life by admitting my feelings for someone. I don't think it could possibly turn out well. It's just a big mess. A big, huge mess.

I think I am falling for you hard, kid. I wish you could catch me.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?