04 December 2005

Hold me Tight

Blind as a bat
It's no surprise that you're under the weather
An uncomfortable silence
Produces uncomfortable thoughts
Produces uncomfortable sighs
Produces uncomfortable love
It's not obligatory it's a choice and it's wrong
Don't say no
Say yes
It's the only way to go
Up, up into the starry night sky
with a sparkle in your eye
Second star on the right, or is it the left
You're the one who knows
Come with me to paradise
Love me
Give me a chance and I'll take you to dance
It's not so difficult when you pull
The shoes off and the lights start spinning
Just go with the beat it'll sweep you off your feet
With no cares to betray
My feelings are gay
Give it a whirl
Arise in my eyes and your sadness will fade
I'll take you to paradise

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?