30 November 2005

Tender is the touch of someone that you love too much

I wonder where I'll be in a year? Two years? Five, ten, twenty? I don't even know where I'll be in a month. I barely know what's going on next week - or this one, for that matter.

Pining for someone is hard work. Admiring from afar takes so much effort, even when I'm not really very far.

My friend says he likes me. My heart wants to believe it, but my mind won't accept that possibility.

I'm jealous.

He's got a girl, she's got a guy, he's got a girl, she's got a guy, and he's got a girl. actually, there are no she's, just three he's. They've got girls. I'm jealous - I don't get a guy. Or a girl. I don't get anybody.

Dreams confuse me, confound my subconcious. Sex, love, hugs, drugs, drinks, games, life, work.

I wonder how many hugs I'll get next week. I haven't had a hug in a thousand years, it feels like. I did get a friendly, sympathetic pat on the shoulder today, though. I hadn't realized how tall he was until Friday.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?