16 November 2005

Give her a chance, she'll take you to dance.

"I've become just like a terrible mess
Searching the lines in my face for
Something more beautiful than is there"

My family life has always been one filled with drama. I have often compared it to a soap opera. Perhaps this is what makes me constantly assume that more is going on than meets the eye. I wonder what would happen if people were secretly in love with me, or if people found out i was secretly in love with them, or if someone died, or there was a fight, or whatever - but none of these things ever happen. It usually pans out to all be in my mind.

At the moment I am not depressed. I am not sad because no one loves me, and I am not especially down because of my living situation. I am feeling rather good, actually. I am good at my job, and I am getting better every day. I received a compliment from someone who is very important to me who I have not heard much good from in a while. I look quite pretty even though I have not brushed my hair in two days and I look like a lack of sleep has begun to devour my soul. I have been very productive outside of work, and I am considering the beginning of a plan to start my own little website.

All in all, life is good. I have friends and I have family and I have life. That is all that really matters, right?

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?